Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day two... woohoo

Today was surprisingly easy, cleanse-wise. I even had the impulse to make some delicious soup, but no desire to eat it. (How weird is that?) Just smelling the aroma of the roasted vegetables was enough. I feel like I soaked it up through my skin. In reality, I consumed only three 16-ounce portions of maple flavored lemon juice. Who knew I could function so well on 600 calories a day?

Oh, also, I'm down five pounds. Five pounds in two days. Now I know that this is just "water weight" or whatever, but it is enough to keep me happy. I'm a need-to-see-results-quickly kind of girl, so seeing the pounds drop off is helping me to endure this ludicrous program with a smile on my face. Do I have eight more days of smiling in me? Maybe.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Way to go! I have considered doing it, but I just don't think I'm capable. I saw this in the New York Times the other day though http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/22/fashion/22skin.html?em