Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day Five...

...Still alive.

I stayed on the cleanse and I'm feeling fine. Every day I tell myself "Maybe I'll quit tomorrow." Of course "quitting" for me means a few days of very limited eating, but I'm almost to a good stopping weight. So, I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow. Then I can look forward to the strict phase of the South Beach diet.

It is odd to think of all the things I would normally have eaten in these past days. If I pictured all of the uneaten breakfasts, lunches, and dinners I would have quite a huge buffet before me. It is so strange that none of that has entered my body. I haven't chewed anything in five days.

Maybe I'll quit tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

You handled our Sunday dinner like a true champ....

Michael + Anna Costa said...

You have some serious WILL POWER! I didn’t make it that long…xoxo GOOD LUCK!