Monday, September 8, 2008

Headstart for Halloween

I have two big bug bites (or zits?) on my neck. The placement of the bites is such that I look like I was bitten by a vampire, Old Hollywood style. It is pretty sweet. These marks are taking FOREVER to go away, so if they stay maybe I can be a vampire (or a vampire victim?) for Halloween.

Asher fell into the corner of the door of my sewing cabinet today. As a result, he has a big straight red mark that starts above his eye and continues down onto his cheek. If Halloween were tomorrow, I would either make him a pirate or shave his head and tell everyone that he is John Locke from LOST.   

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love that you are already thinking about Halloween. I need to start thinking about what I want to be, you know how I love to dress up... we are so much a like in that way... and music. :o) Anyway... Cheryl tagged me and now I am tagging you. Check out my blog for the rules.