Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pregnant thing

I always hear woman say "I can't do (fill in the blank with random food). It made me sick while I was pregnant." I don't remember experiencing this when I was pregnant with Asher.

I made some broccoli soup last night. I've had an aversion to veggies lately, but for some reason the picture with this recipe looked good to me. I didn't even get through half a bowl. I didn't get sick... but lets just say this is on my list of things I may not want to eat ever again.

2 comments:

rachel v. said...

I suppose there are worst things to give up than broccoli soup... but discouraging nonetheless! I hope you can find something else that will be yummy for you!

Tracy said...

I guess I will never know what that feels like until I go through it. Sounds like an unpleasant experience though.