Friday, February 13, 2009

Similar


People like to tell me that I look like my husband. I wonder why I hear this so often? I mean, it is kinda odd to tell married couples that they look like brother and sister. Don't get me wrong, I think Dan is cute so it is a major compliment to me... but I don't really see it.

Now that we have a child I think I hear this "similar" comment more often. It usually goes something like "I don't know if Asher looks more like you or your husband... but I guess I've always thought you two looked alike!"

I've never really thought Asher looked like me. He is really white and has a big mouth, but that is where the similarities end as far as I'm concerned. You can feel free to disagree, you obviously wouldn't be the first.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

People also tell Brent and I that and I think it is a weird comment. But I don't think that you and Dan look a like and as for as Asher goes, I think he is a good mix. But that is my opinion.

rachel v. said...

Hi Jamie!
I think they just say that because all of you are just so good looking! "they are all good looking, therefore, they all look alike"
poor logic, but I believe it nonetheless