Saturday, February 6, 2010

Correction

You know what kinda stinks about the internet? You can't hear inflection or tone of voice.

I realize that some people may have thought that my last post was sad and that maybe I was feeling sorry for myself, but really I'm just fine. Life is great, I love my husband and my kids, and I feel pretty good because I'm exercising and I'm SLEEPING. That's right. It has been over a week and Gwen has been sleeping til 7:00 or 8:00am every day. I get at least 7 hours. I'm good. Life is good. I promise.

What I was trying to say is that my physical appearance and the cleanliness of my house are not my top priorities right now, and I was surprised at how low on the list those things were when I thought about it. My goal is to be "neater" and I'll get there, mostly for my family, because I honestly don't care if I'm drop-dead gorgeous (although I like to look nice) and I hate to clean. I was just good-naturedly poking fun at my current state.

Oh, by the way, I'm loving the color of my toes more and more. FYI, the name is "Vodka and Caviar" by Opi.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

ALMOST as cool as Brunette on the Internet. he he

jolly arora said...

nice
Aman Toor
Linux

Kristy said...

I knew what you were saying Jamie. It takes a while to where you are feeling normal and on top of things again. It's easy to forget when you haven't been there for a while but I still remember what it was like after Grant. I felt like you too. It's frustrating but at the same time you know it's a stage and that it will end sooner or later. It's really nice that Gwen is sleeping through the night now. That will help more than anything else. Love you.