Monday, April 13, 2009

An Inconvenient Zombie

Probably owing to the P&P&Zombies discovery, I had a disturbing dream two nights ago. I was turned into a zombie. Someone came and ate my brains, and a short time later I joined the zombie forces. In my dream (or shall I say NIGHTMARE) Al Gore was president. I walked right into the oval office and ate Al Gore's brains. It was really easy, and totally gross. Before I woke up, everyone on planet Earth had been turned into a zombie. I didn't feel that nervous about it though, because I was part of the winning team.

I just get weirder and weirder, don't I?

Speaking of zombies, I don't think Asher napped yesterday. My first clue was that he slept until 9:45am this morning.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You do have pretty weird dreams Jamie... and that is awesome Asher slept so long... I hope you took advantage of that!

Lynette Mills said...

I bet you checked on him several times...