- Her feet are still so tiny. The only socks that will stay on her feet are the skinny infant kind.
- She is the happiest kid ever. She may cry when she wakes up, but she gives you the hugest smile right when you walk in the room. And sometimes she doesn't even cry when she wakes up.
- She doesn't have a lot of hair, but her eyelashes are to die for! They are light though, so they are hard to see... but you just wait until she is old enough for mascara. (16, right?)
- She is 30th percentile for weight and 75th for height, so you would think she would look skinny. She doesn't. She is chub-a-licious.
- She loves her brother. Sometimes if she is fussing a little bit, Asher comes over and says "Shh. Momma's gotchu, momma's gotchu." He also randomly pats her head and says "Sweet Baby Gwenners!"
- She's not so good at rolling from tummy to back. She has done it, but she usually just makes noise until you help her back onto her backside.
- No scooting yet. And no sitting. She can support her weight just fine, but she doesn't have balancing down.
- She likes to chew on her foot right now.
We all love her in this house. I can't believe she is already almost 7 months old. It is amazing how time flies.