Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cleaning tip


This little bottle is all you need to remove stains. Any stain. I've tried it on everything from paint to blood. Tonight it was used to get some pretty heavy duty marker stains out of a pair of Asher's light brown shorts. (We weren't exactly watching him while we visited with Stephen and Rachel tonight.) At least he only decided to color his pants... and his entire arm. The stains came off his shorts easier than his skin. That is how good this stuff is.

We also had a guy come over to demonstrate his water softener/purifier for TWO HOURS this morning. He rubbed butter all over our oven, and then cleaned it with his pure water. It was amazing how clean our oven became with pure water and a few swipes with a towel. Everything he showed us proved that our water is gross and that this system would make it better, but it just wasn't worth $5300 to us. But if anyone is willing to splurge a little (ha!), getting a water purifier is also a great cleaning tip.

5 comments:

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

hey girl! I miss you!! When are you coming to SB next?? Guess what? Tomorrow is the 6th day of the cleanse for me! Man, this is torture! haha... :)

Tracy said...

Wow... never heard of that stuff... but I think it is worth giving a shot!

Sara said...

where do you get grandma's good stuff?

jamie hixon said...

I got mine at a fabric store. I think you can buy it at Joannes.

Cheryl said...

I actually just saw it today, no joke, at Bed Bath n' Beyond! The cashier told me it was awesome...but I was there for something else. Maybe now I'll have to go back and get my own!